- You can get to Wrocław quickly and cheaply from over 30 European metropolises.
- two largest low-cost airlines have their base of operation here: Ryanair and WizzAir.
See Wrocław plane connections: http://airport.wroclaw.pl/pasazer/mapa-polaczen/
- A4 highway, which is a continuation of the A4 highway from Dresden leading straight to Wrocław through the border crossing Jędrzychowice-Ludwigsdorf.
- A18 highway Berlin-Wrocław
- Wrocław is only: 270 km from Dresden, 330 km from Berlin and 278 km from Prague.
Wrocław is one of the largest cities in Poland, the European capital of culture 2016 and a place teaming with life. Over the centuries it belonged to Germany, Austria, Czech and Poland, which affected the multicultural and open nature of its inhabitants. Dubbed the Polish Venice – it’s located over the Oder river and on 12 islands and the advancing renovation of boulevards over the river expands the recreational possibilities and focuses the city life over the river. Systematically growing number of satisfied tourists speaks of how attractive this city is, with its beautiful architecture, cultural events on a world scale (Festiwal Wratislavia Cantans, Jazz nad Odrą, Brave Festival), trendy clubs and amazing gastronomy. Wrocław provides accommodation at any standards, from highest class five star hotels (e.g. Double Tree by Hilton, The Granary), luxurious apartments to rent (e.g. in Sky Tower) to cheap hostels.