KAROLINA KOPEĆ-PYCIARZ MD, PhD
doctor of aesthetic medicine
Karolina Kopeć – Pyciarz MD, PhD is a Board-certified Dermatologist graduated from the Medical Faculty at the Wrocław Medical University, Dermatology, Venerology and Allergology Dpt. and Clinic in Wrocław. She is also Board-certified doctor of American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM). She has also finished doctoral studies at the Faculty of Postgraduate Medical Training and postgraduate studies “Cosmetology with aesthetic medicine” at the Silesian Medical University.
Dr Karolina Kopeć-Pyciarz has taken numerous courses in the field of aesthetic medicine conducted by experts. She is an author and co-author in scientific magazines and women’s journals and she constantly improve her qualifications by participating in national and foreign conventions, also as a speaker. She runs her own dermatological practice Skin Spa.
She is a local trainer of Restylane, an expert of Hydropeptide, Vichy Laboratoires, La Roche-Posay and international trainer of Regenera Activa.
Membership in Scientific Associations:
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
- PolishDermatologicalAssociation (Polskie Towarzystwo Dermatologiczne (PTD))
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV)
- Polish Society for Aesthetic Dermatologists (SLDE)
- European Society for Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology (ESCAD)